Experienced Veterinary Nurse Job at VetPartners – Brunswick East VIC
Full time or Part time Experience Nurse Position Available
Have you tired of working with ‘normal’ vets and nurses? Do you dream of colleagues with more idiosyncrasies and quirks than you can poke a stick at? Brunswick Central Vet is the clinic for you.
Are you the kind of person who likes to get stuff done, give the best care you can and feel accomplished at the end of the day?
Do you enjoy doing this with a team who look out for each other, do regular coffee runs and are always ready to lend a hand?
We are the clinic for you!
We love coffee, we love our patients and most of all we love each other! (Most of the time).
We are an odd bunch but a good bunch and we need another Experienced Veterinary Nurse to complement our amazing team. We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic team player who is willing to laugh at all our jokes, funny or not.
What we have to offer:
- Gold standard of care
- Access to the Veterinary Training Centre
- Flexible hours to enjoy a family-friendly work-life balance
- Regular influx of Caffeine
- Weekly staff meetings with regular Lunch and Learns
- Encouragement to pursue your interests and career progression
- Interesting and varied case loads
- A great support network from the whole team
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program: Assure
What you will have:
- Experience in all areas of clinic
- Confidence in general anaesthetic monitoring
- Excellent patient care and passion for animal welfare
- A positive and honest attitude
- Great communication skills
- A reliable and hard working nature with keen attention to detail
Our clinic is dynamic and exciting with collaboration between vets and nurses for a true team approach. We encourage you to pursue your interests and encouraged continued education internally and externally.
About the Company
Company: VetPartners –
Company Location: Brunswick East VIC